Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Super-photographer in the making

I'm so excited for a day long photography course I will be taking with a very good friend of mine next weekend. I just can't wait!!! I've been trying to teach myself for a while, from on-line sources and books, but this will be the first "real" photography instruction I'm getting. Have I mentioned that I'm super excited for it?
So this weekend (in prep for my awesome amounts of upcoming learning) I tried to take lots of pics of our outings IN MANUAL MODE!! Usually I give up on manual mode when everything turns out blurry or over/under exposed, and I just get tired of missing the cute moments. But this weekend I stuck with it (for most of the time at least).
We had a great play date Saturday and a BBQ Sunday, ample opportunity for cute moments. And, believe it or not, I managed to get a few photos I liked!!!
I'm also REALLY excited to use my super-photographer skills after the course next weekend when I meet my brand-spanking-new niece for the first time. She's named after me, yep, Anastasia (my middle name). Can't wait to meet her!







What a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. i'm excited about taking this one too!! can't wait.

    ReplyDelete