Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

I Love Haircut Days!!

Today I got a very very very long overdue haircut. Thank God! I had definitely been feeling downright unsightly this past week, I suppose the lovely cold sore that exploded on my lip didn't help either. But, that's healing up and I LOVE my new hair - things are looking up!
The hubby likes the new do too, he tells me "it makes you look older". Believe it or not that's a complement, he means I don't look the usual 12 years younger than I actually am. Gavin said to me "Mommy, I like your new hair", I think it's pretty impressive that a three year old boy would even take the time to notice it! Mikayla says "How long will your new hair last?", "Why?" I ask, "Because I want you to have it for the field trip on Friday." Ha Ha Ha. She has her first school field trip coming up and can think of nothing else, I'm going along as a parent volunteer, should be interesting.
It almost feels like a waste to be sitting here in front of my computer doing taxes for the hubby's business and blogging, instead of showing off my gorgeous locks to the world. Well world, here are those locks. Sorry there's no "before" picture, just imagine it all pulled back in a ponytail, because that's all I was doing with it day-in and day-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment