Pages

Saturday 15 March 2014

Mikayla's 8th Birthday Questionnaire




Even with the insanity that is our life right now, I couldn't let a birthday go by unnoticed. My Mika-moo turned 8 at the end of February, and it has been a year of big change for her. She has grown up a lot, and sometimes it makes me tear-up a bit thinking about it. She is no longer my little girlie-girl, gone are the days of loving everything pink or sparkly, the little girl I couldn't bribe to wear jeans now only rarely wears a dress. Now instead of playing babies when her friends come over she's playing "just dance" or listening to her iPod. Oh boy, my baby girl is now 8-going-on-16!!! Without further ado, I give you the 8-year-old answers to our birthday questionnaire.


1. Favourite Colour? Light Blue
2. Favourite Food/Place to Eat? Tacos. Home
3. Favourite thing to do? Hang out with my mom, hang out with my friends
4. Best Friend? Eva
5. Grade/Teacher? Grade 2, Miss Bever
6. What do you want to be when you grow up? Singer and artist
7. Favourite Book? Robert Munsch Aaron's Hair
8. Favourite Movie? The Lone Ranger
9. Favourite animal? Puppy
10. What makes you happy? Friends, Mom, Dad, Brothers
11. What are you really good at? Art, singing, dancing and playing nice
12. Where is your favourite place to go? School
13. What do you like to do with your brothers? Drawing
14. If you could have a super-power what would it be? Helping others
15. What do Mom and Dad do that makes you happy? Everything
16. What is one thing you've done that you are most proud of? Standing up to bullying
17. What do you like best about school? Everything
18. What would you like to learn to do better this year? To be quiet
19. What is the scariest thing you've had to do? To stand up to kids who bully me and my friends
20. What is you're biggest achievement/accomplishment to date? Making my very first diorama



No comments:

Post a Comment