Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

Gavin's Birthday Questionnaire


Continuing on with the new tradition I started with Mikayla's last birthday, I asked Gavin all the same questions for his 4th birthday.

You know what I love? I love 4 year olds. There is no such thing as a one word answer from my little 4 year old. Each question comes with a full 5 minute rambling. In some questions I included some of these ramblings to really catch Gavin's thoughts/personality, but for brevity I kept some answers short.


1. Favourite Colour? Blue
2. Favourite Food/Place to Eat? Strawberries, fruit and vegetables, and maybe some carrots, and broccoli, and cupcakes on my birthday. I do love Red Lobster, but I don't like lobsters to eat, I like to see lobsters in the water when they swim around.
3. Favourite thing to do? Play Wii
4. Best Friend? Big Tristan and Big Liam
5. Grade/Teacher? First year of preschool just finished, with Mrs. B. Up next Jr. Kindergarten in the fall
6. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a "sir", and I want to work with Daddy
7. Favourite Book? The new "Millie" (this is a book we just got on the iPad)
8. Favourite Movie? Cars 2, and Cars 1
9. Favourite animal? T-Rex
10. What makes you happy? Playing with my Dad, and we like to play Cars 2, Batman Lego and Batman Lego 2
11. What are you really good at? Well if I play bowling and I knock all the pins down then I get a strike and a sparkly blue ball
12. Where is your favourite place to go? At grandma and grandpa's
13. What do you like to do with your brother and sister? I like to play cars with Levi, and I like to play Webkinz with Mikayla
14. If you could have a super-power what would it be? I want to be Superman and look through walls in our house
15. What do Mom and Dad do that makes you happy? When I kiss Daddy, or when I'm a giant and Mommy goes in my ear
16. What is one thing you've done that you are most proud of? When mommy and daddy say it's not a Wii day and I don't play even a little bit 
17. What do you like best about school? When I'm the snack leader and we all say our name in the class
18. What would you like to learn to do better this year? Say sorry to Levi
19. What is the scariest thing you've had to do? when I dream about the witches forest
20. What is you're biggest achievement/accomplishment to date? All of them


Sometimes I just don't get what goes on inside his head! His answer to #15 just cracks me up. I have absolutely no idea where the whole giant thing comes from. It was very touching when he told me he wanted to learn to say sorry to his brother better, he has a very loving personality. But he sure has the attention span of a four year old, I had to ask him these questions over two days, and by the end he was saying "that's enough". Can't wait to see how these answers change over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment